Question

Displaying Line Details

• 22 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

How can I display all the Line details in a report?

I tried to following syntax, but it only displays the first line :

Thanks in advance.
Also I am looking to apply the PXFiltered Condition, so it is like if the line detail → Account column contains the word/number “200” then only it should display the line detail.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Please attach your .RPX file and community members will be better able to assist you.  

Userlevel 4
Badge

Please attach your .RPX file and community members will be better able to assist you.  

Hello @Robert Sternberg , thanks for your prompt response. i have been able to now display the line details but not able to apply the filtering condition. Shall I have to apply this condition under the Filters tab of the Build Schema box or into the expression editor only?

Condition: If GLTran.Account ID contains ‘200’ then only GLTran.AccountID should be displayed.
so if GLTran.AccountID = 10200 then 10200 should be displayed.
and if GLTran.AccountID = 11000 then 11000 should not be displayed.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @Harry were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved