Solved

Displaying a values from two production orders on the same line

• 8 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

OK. As usual, this is a question that might be a little odd. I have a custom field on the production order called “JOB”. When creating an order that has multiple subassemblies I want to identify/filter the orders by “JOB” so. I am trying to figure out a way to show the “JOB” number from the product order on the same line as the associated subassembly. Something like this. I thought I might be able just pull in the AMPRODITEM twice once for the product and the other for subassembly and do some kind of IIF to pull in the “JOB” but hit a wall there. Thoughts?

ORDER       ITEM       PRODUCT ORDER        JOB

67890          TACOS      12345                     TACO MACHINE

icon

Best answer by lauraj46 10 August 2023, 13:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Trying to get something like this 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @cmoreland ,

If you have created linked production orders for the subassemblies, you should be able to join the AMProdItem of the child to AMProdItem of the parent by using either the AMProdItem.ParentOrdID field on the child.

Does that help?  If not, please post the XML for your GI and I would be glad to take a look at what you have so far.

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @cmoreland As shown below, you can use the “Alias” to add the same table twice and join tem as if they are separate tables. Please let me know for any further queries.

Thanks

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved