Solved

Different values/amount in reports

• 20 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Why does acumatica show different values for the same variable/transaction in different places/report in acumatica. It is supposed to show the same amount/value for that variable/transaction irrespective of from where it is fetched in the acumatica system. One report is showing the correct value while another shows wrong value . Is it referencing a wrong table ? Why does this happen and do I need a sql script (coding) to fix this ? I do not have any further information to give ,

icon

Best answer by Laura02 20 December 2023, 11:37

View original

2 replies

Badge +18

Hello,

I see you are a  new user, new member of our community.  Welcome to Acumatica!  I will try to answer your very first question.

It’s impossible to answer your question in a general way.  We definitely need more information and examples.

Please show examples of two reports that use the same transaction in two places with different results. We will need to see the Report numbers (underlined at top of next example) and Report Versions tab (circled) of each report to know whether the reports are custom. People in the Report Designer role can see the Report Versions tab.

We will need you to open the reports in Report Designer and show us the variables that you are questioning.  Variables in two reports that have the same name could be different variables in the way they are configured.

No, you don’t need SQL script to fix Acumatica. If a SQL script is needed, your VAR will open a Case with Acumatica.

Laura

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thank you , @Laura02  . It helps.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved