Solved

Date Field Definition

• 19 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
  • Freshman I
  • 39 replies

I am new to Acumatica (about 2 months on the3 system) and am having issues try to fund the corrent date fields to use in my Generic Inquiries.

Is there a document that explains what each date field in each table is used for. 

As an example in the SOShipment has two date first one is call CreatedDateTime and the other is called ShipDate. I am struggling to determine when these two field are updated and what each date represents.

Thank you for any assistance with these date fields.   

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 19 December 2022, 21:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Del! The CreatedDateTime will always be the timestamp of the creation of the document and will not change. If the record is modified then the LastModifiedDate will be updated. The ShipDate is going to be on the date on the Shipment:

If you have the Customizer role assigned to your user you can use the options in the top right; Customization > Inspect Element and see where the tables come from

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you for the quick reply.

I do have the Customizer Role, and will try to remember it is there and to use it to find this type of information. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved