Solved

Dashboard Parameter: Default SalesSubID

• 16 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I’m trying to create a dashboard with parameters for project and/or subaccount. The project parameter shows a magnifying glass with available projects, but the subaccount does not. The parameters are setup the exact same way and I’ve tried multiple data sources for the subaccount (GL.Sub and PMProject, both ID and CD, and with and without “From Schema”) and none of them give me the magnifying glass.

I added Project Template as a test and it behaved the same as the project parameter. What am I missing?

icon

Best answer by hkabiri 16 October 2023, 18:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@kdavis45 that is nothing to do with parameter or field you selected. This is the option selected on the segmented keys (ScreenId=CS202000) and Segmented Key ID =SUBACCOUNT

If you switch the Lookup Mode from By segment: All Available segment values to By Segmented Key, you can see the parameter shows with Magnifier Glass which means you can only select from what is available on the list.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Thank you, @hkabiri - that’s exactly what I was missing!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved