Solved

Dashboard: KPI Scorecard alarm any non-zero value

• 25 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

It seems that a KPI scorecard with the default settings for Alarms will display <= 0 as Green and > 0 as Red. I haven’t found a way to make it so 0 is Green and any non-zero value (positive or negative) displays as Red. 

eg.

Gives you this:

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by BenjaminCrisman 28 November 2022, 21:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @RoyceLithgo! For this type of request you’ll need to utilize the Warning section as 0. So to set the values as -0.01 and 0.01 then if it moves off 0 it will be either normal or alarm:

Then just set your colors accordingly, but this would be the only way to manage it and it worked in my demo testing.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @BenjaminCrisman, many thanks for this. I changed the Warning Color to Green as we want Green on Zero. But now we’re seeing Red on any positive or negative number which is exactly what was required.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved