Skip to main content

Good morning..

I am wondering if there is a report or inquiry I can run. The data I’m wanting to pull is customer along with a word of item description that has been sold to this customer. For example, we have customer ABC and we have sold them FLAGS. We want to search by item description that has the word “flag” in it being sold to the customer. 

We get such items from more than one vendor, so it may not be one specific inventory ID.

Any help is greatly apprectiated!

Hi @alexx 

Here is one I created in my local that you could adjust more to your needs if you would like to use it.

Hi @alexx 

Here is one I created in my local that you could adjust more to your needs if you would like to use it.

Hi Kandy, I cannot open that attachment. I don’t have the proper program to open it. 

Hi Alexx,

Download the XML to a local folder such as your Desktop. From Generic Inquiry screen in Acumatica, click the Clipboard icon and choose Import from XML. Browse to the file Kandy gave you. These steps will import Kandy’s Inquiry into your tenant.

Laura

Hi Alexx,

Download the XML to a local folder such as your Desktop. From Generic Inquiry screen in Acumatica, click the Clipboard icon and choose Import from XML. Browse to the file Kandy gave you. These steps will import Kandy’s Inquiry into your tenant.

Laura

Hi Laura,

Will importing this file change or mess other things up in the rest of the system? I don’t want it to mess anything up. Like mess up menus or rearrange things?

Hello Alexx,

You have a very good question!  I think you will be just fine, so long as you don’t already have a GI called ‘Customer Orders’.

It’s always a good idea to import to your Testing tenant and verify the results.  Test as needed in your test tenant.  If the GI name needs changed, in your test tenant you may copy the Generic Inquiry to a new name. Once satisfied that the GI is what you need, click Clipboard - export to XML and then import to your live tenant.

Laura