Solved

Custom User Filed in Mass Update

• 10 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

I have a GI that uses the Soline table. There are a couple of custom fields basically some boolean values I would like to update. Is there an easy way to add them to the mass update list?

icon

Best answer by Anacarina Calvo 10 May 2023, 15:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @cmoreland you should be able to do this with an import scenario. Pg. 73 of the attached import scenario documentation should get you started.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@cmoreland 
As indicated on the help, Mass updating of attributes (and User Defined Fields) is not supported on the Generic Inquiries 
https://help.acumatica.com/(W(10))/Wiki/Show.aspx?pageid=5388c653-eac4-4f43-b769-163cd037ab09&HideScript=On#Section36ctl00_phDS_form_edContent 
Here is a similar idea to support this on the Inventory Items screen 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

To add to @estebanperalta54, you can do a Trigger by Action type of Business Event to essentially create your own custom Action when used in conjunction with an Import Scenario.  It even functions very similar to a Mass Action.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks, everyone for your help/input. I think using a combination of these ideas I will be able to accomplish my goal. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved