Solved

Create dashboard

• 2 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi all,

I want to make a dashboard that displays the top 10 customers. What Inquiry should I use? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by saiful murad 2 February 2023, 05:17

View original

2 replies

Badge

Hi @paula012 ,

If you can access the SalesDemo tenant for the Acumatica ERP version that you are currently use, you can go to the Dashboard workspace and look at AR Clerk.  It has plenty of dashboard widget examples for you.

Easiest would be to use what’s already provided out-of-the-box, and use the Customer Summary.

Sample dashboard in SalesDemo

The widget details screenshot for you

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi all,

I want to make a dashboard that displays the top 10 customers. What Inquiry should I use? Thanks!

Thank you so much for the answer Sir @saiful murad. I forgot to mention I want the top customers by the total of the netsales acquired from them. I just saw that Customer Summary doesn’t have that field.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved