Solved

Contract Management Reporting

• 5 March 2021
  • 1 reply

We are rolling our the contract management module and noticed there really aren’t any reports or inquiries out there. Has anyone developed reports/inquiries for contracts they’d be willing to share?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Gabriel Michaud 5 March 2021, 00:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @shores6,

We are using the Acumatica contract management module to manage our subscriber base and I built a generic inquiry that I am loading in Excel using Velixo and the =GI() function. With it, I’m able to calculate our annual recurring revenue (ARR), cost of sales, and slice and dice by year, country, reseller and product SKU. 

One of our partners and also member of this community ( @greggm of Cloud9 ERP) uses the contract module and in as well and I helped him recently build a cash flow report that not only looks at GL/AR but also at monthly recurring revenue and annual contracts that are due to be renewed in the next X months. We simply started with the standard Contracts list inquiry and added the contract details and a few other fields that we needed, and the rest is done in Excel. It took us around 2 hours from start to finish. 

I could eventually try to repackage this and share these examples here, but since your requirements and implementation might vary significantly I’m not sure how useful that will be… still I think that this might give you some ideas of what’s possible!

Can you tell us more about the reports the information you’re looking to get out of the system for your contracts?

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved