Solved

Combine report for multiple sales order

• 25 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

How can we combine all the sales order report (so641010) within a specific date range. I want to merge so641010 report based on a date range on order date. If five order are placed on a particular date I want all 5 report for individual sales order (so641010) to be combined in a single one. Any ideas how it can be achieved ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Naveen Boga 25 May 2023, 10:08

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @param2022  Below post will be useful in terms of combining the multiple reports.

In case of your requirement, you just need to loop through all the orders and get the report and combine them.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi,

I would copy the report as a new one and change the parameters from “OrderID” to a date range. If you leave it at that you will get a report that lists every sales order in a separte format. If you want everything listed together then you can proceed to change the grouping condition and modify the details so that it is presented the way you want it.

If you think this might work, we can explore it further.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved