Question

Change field setting

• 19 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi,

In report “Account Details”, it only allow to run a single Account each time. I want to run a range of account, just like Period. I try to work on customization but not successful. Could some one help me on that?

Thank you.

Raymond

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello @Rmak0501 ,

Did you try the solution offered in this previous post, answered by Benjamin Crisman?

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi Laura,

Thanks for the feedback. 

I hope this can be done by customization since I have no experience on report designer. I guess I will have to figure out how to do that.

Regards,

Raymond

Badge +18

Hello @Rmak0501 ,

To help you get started, here is a link for downloading Acumatica Report Designer.

You will find plenty of videos to help you on U Toob. 😉

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thanks Laura.

Can I ask what is the different between “customization” and “report designer” in the Acumatica universe?

Raymond

Badge +18

That is a great question!  

When something is “custom”, it means the software is being changed  by people who are not Acumatica employees.  We customize Acumatica to make the software  different from how Acumatica company designed it.

Reports can be customized with Acumatica Report Designer.  

We can add new reports with Acumatica Report Designer, with Financial Report Designer, and we can add screens with Generic Inquiries. 

Screens (“forms”) can be customized with  No Code/Low Code customizations, or with programming code, such as to add fields or to change behaviors in a screen.

Laura

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved