Solved

Cannot display department of the salesperson

• 11 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello,

Anyone who can help me be able to display Department ID of the (salesperson) in an SO order? I tried connecting EPEmployee to Salesperson which is connected to SOOrder by SalespersonID, by using either ordernbr, ownerid, baccountid, salespersonID, etc. and there’s no error message in the field which makes me think the Tables did get connected but I got no display of data though. Pls help, thank you!

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 12 January 2023, 20:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Paula,

After you add the SOOrder table to the GI, click on the ADD RELATED TABLE button and then type SalesPerson in the Child Table lookup field.  The only one that came up for me was the AR.Salesperson table.  You can then click SELECT RELATED TABLE to add that table and it will add the RELATIONS info for the join.  After that, highlight AR.Salesperson table and repeat the ADD RELATED TABLE button push and type Employee in the child table to make the join between AR.Salesperson and Employee.

Best Regards,

David Eichner, CPA

Sr. Solutions Architect

Kensium

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved