Question

Can we Display Tree selector in Parameters section in the Report Designer from INCategory Table?

Hi Team,

I have one request from one Customer like the below for Inventory Balance Report

1.  I want to Display the CategoryID as a filter in the Report Parameter Section from the stock item screen is it possible to display it, can anyone suggest this?
  2. if above mention requirement is not possible, I need this requirement in the report I want to display the sales categoryID in a separate column we are able to display only one sales category but I have multiple Sales Categories for the Stock item, I need to display all those categories separated by ‘,’. if anybody knows these things please suggest this requirement 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved