Skip to main content

Hi

My asset already fully depreciation with 100 salvage value. After that, i want to change the salvage value to 1. Is there any option to trigger depreciation for amount 99. Asset with fully depreciation status, we cannot trigger Calculate Depreciation process. 

Thank you,

Nas

Hello,

I see two ideas in this previous post that may help you.

Scroll below the Idea (vote for it if you’re interested) and see APrestorius’ post below the idea, with two answers from the OP, asking: How do you change an asset back from fully depreciated to Active?

I hope this helps you.

Laura

Thank you laura. 

Previously i try to search using topic salvage but this topic is not display. Is there any tips to search any information in this forum?

Hello,

One tip: For Best Search Results, always go to the Community  “home” screen, to search. 

Search within any sub-forum is extremely limiting.  Within a Sub-forum, the Search looks for answers only within the Sub-form, excluding all Acumatica Support topics (normally posted under “How To’s and FAQs), excluding questions - for example - about Fixed Assets that happened to be asked in “Reports” forum, like yours. 

I think this is a recent change in the Search - seems to me like Search once searched all forums from any sub-forum. I have experienced many “nothing found” results in the past month.  Before October, it seems like search was more forgiving about where I searched from.

Laura