Skip to main content
Solved

AR Aging - Error: Can't calculate expression node

• 4 June 2024
  • 5 replies

When running the AR Aging report for some accounts it works while for some others it doesn’t. 

I get this error: 

6/4/2024 8:18:56 AM Error:
Can't calculate expression node: 'pageHeaderSection2 (PX.Reports.Data.PageSectionNode) dataItem: '.

5 replies

Badge +18

Hello @williamq178 ,

Is your AR Aging report customized?  If so, deactivate any custom versions to determine whether customizations have caused the error.  Users in the Report Designer Role can see the Report Versions tab and de-activate custom versions of the Aging report.

Alternatively, the person who customized the report could correct what is wrong in Page Header Section 2.  You could zip and attach the custom report (if it is indeed customized)  to this thread for further help debugging from report design experts in Acumatica Community.

Laura

Userlevel 2

Hi @Laura02 

Thank you for the quick response. I think you pointed me to the right direction. I just check on our sandbox and I can run the report there for the same accounts that fail to run in production. We have several new versions of the report on production. Will try with different versions and will report back with any findings. Thanks!

Userlevel 2

Thank you @Laura02. We were able to find the Issue on HeaderSection2 and fix it. One last thing. How can I uncheck the Answer on the forum to mark your comment as the correct answer? I accidentally marked the wrong post as the answer. 

Badge +18

Hello @williamq178 ,

Sometimes it happens, the wrong post gets marked as the answer. We can summon @Chris Hackett , superstar Community Manager, and he will work his magic to change the situation.  😃

Thanks!

Laura

Userlevel 7
Badge

LOL, all fixed @williamq178