Solved

AP641000 Check with Remittance margins when printing goes bananas

• 3 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Good day,

I modified a check form (AP641000), and everything looks good, when printing more than 1 check, the View PDF or View HTML shows the correct data on the preview of the PX.ReportViewer.axd. But, when you print the checks using the PRINT button, ** I edit this part, as I get the margins to work, but not the first page *** the starting the second page, the margin for the second and third page will move up, but the first page margins (seems to be the top margin) will not match the other pages, is about a row down, not even that much, but is notisable.

Have any had any experience with this? The customer is printing on an HP printer and I have an HP printer and can replicate the issue, but cant seems to find a solution for it.

icon

Best answer by Irina 16 March 2021, 14:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hello @martingaxiola, sorry for the long reply.

I could only advise to check the printer paper size settings and report paper size setting does match.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Thank you @Irina , I also put a ticket and the issue was replicated by Acumatica Support L2, and is being review now. Thank you so much for your reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved