Solved

Allow users to ignore 1000 record Excel export limit from inquiry.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there a setting or access right that can be set to allow users other than Admin to ignore the Excel export limit of 1000 records?

icon

Best answer by vkumar 9 July 2022, 07:03

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @meagan59 

What types of records are you trying to export? This is pretty standard Acumatica behavior because anything over 1000 records slows down the system. 

Are you saying that only users with admin rights can Ignore to export over 1000?

Userlevel 3
Badge

I understand that the 1000 records is limited for a reason; however, I need to allow certain users to export inquiries for required business processes.

In my experience, only users with the Admin role get the pop up box to select ‘Ignore’ the 1000 record limit. Users with standard roles just get a pop up that says the export exceeds the limit, but no options.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @meagan59 

The export limit can be set at GI level as per my understanding, can you try increase the limit at GI level?

Let me know if this helps.

Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@vkumar  

Thank you! I looked for that and completely missed it! That is so helpful to know. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved