Solved

Adding new aging periods(150days, 180days) on AR Aging Report

• 8 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello everyone,

I need to add 150 and 180 aging days to my AR Aging report. I have explored various ways but could not get to the bottom of this.

Kindly assist
Urgent
Any kind of response will be appreciated.
Thank you all

icon

Best answer by Michael Ndungi 14 November 2023, 06:26

View original

3 replies

Badge +18

Hello @Michael Ndungi ,

I found two posts related to adding more Aging Periods to the AP Aging.  The steps to add more Aging Periods to the AR Aging will be very similar. These two posts by LTussing03 as they worked through the similar change in AP:

This one answered by Reza:

I hope this helps you!

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

I thought of a way to achieve this, from the statement cycle there is a backet for 90days and over.
Meaning, from there one can get the balance for 120, 180 and above this too if one was to add a condition to restrict the periods.

example;
= IIF(
    $BucketNumber = 4 
    AND DateDiff('m', [ARRegisterReport.DocDate], @AgeDate) = 5,
    $DocBal, 
)
if bucket is 4(over 90 days) and the date restriction matches 5, give out the balances in there.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing your solution with the community @Michael Ndungi!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved