Question

Adding a GL to the Cash Position Generic Inquiry

• 5 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello - we recently added a new GL and made that our main cash account. This has thrown off the reporting on our cash position dashboard widget. How do I add this new GL to the GI from which this widget is pulling data?  

The GL account itself is set up the same as our other cash accounts, which do appear in this GI.

Thank you!

Some screenshots that I think are relevant:

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@jessicaASA since the GI is pulling data for the account class, you don’t need to add the account to it.

Check the setup of your new cash account in the Chart of Accounts Screen. It should have the same Account Class assigned to it as all other cash accounts have.

Userlevel 3
Badge

@aborisova37 thank you for your response. The new account is set up like the other cash accounts, including the Chart of Accounts screen details. I thought this GI pulled data based on account class, but it isn’t pulling this new account, which has the proper class, so I am stumped. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@jessicaASA does it have transactions already? Look at the Relations tab: 

This first relation means that the inquiry will show the account only if there is at least one transaction posted.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved