Solved

Add user-defined fields or bank information per branch

• 27 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Is there any way that we could create user-defined fields for a branch or somewhere we can add bank information per branch? We are wanting to pull bank information for each brank onto the ar invoices. 

icon

Best answer by Kandy Beatty 27 January 2023, 17:01

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @rebeckamckinney53 

Yes, you can create user defined fields on Invoices:

Go to Invoices > Customization> Manage User-Defined Fields

You can Manage Attributes from here to add new Attributes or add user-defined fields based on existing attributes

You can also chose how to manage the properties and what documents to add the user-defined fields to

Here is also help documentation:

https://help-2022r2.acumatica.com/(W(8))/Help?ScreenId=ShowWiki&pageid=810b4857-2ffe-4764-aebf-4d657334f0be

Userlevel 3
Badge

@kandybeatty49 Thank you! I hadn’t thought to use the user-defined fields on the invoices since they would have to enter each time they create an invoice but it would be possible. Do you know if there is any more in-depth customization? Like we could say that if the invoice was entered for this branch, then default in these amounts?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Also, I’d like to say I tested adding those user-defined fields and was easy able to get them on the report so thanks so much! I want to make the process as easy as possible for them since they may be needing to put this info in on a lot of invoices. So any ideas are appreciated :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

HI @rebeckamckinney53 

Yes, you could create a customization based off the branch. You would need a developer for that though. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved