Question

Acumatica Report Designer Subreport ready on new page after last page from main report

• 30 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
  • Jr Varsity III
  • 51 replies

I'm creating a subreport in the PurchaseOrder report, I want the subreport to appear on the next page after the last page of the main report, is there a way?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

There are normally multiple ways to handle something like this, but a lot depends how your main report is setup and where you want the subreport to appear in relation.

The easiest option to print the subreport after the main report, with a page break in between, would be to create or edit the Report Footer section, including your subreport and setting the “PageBreak” behavior of the section to “Before” (it defaults to None).

However, depending on the overall structure of the main report and what parameters you may need to pass along to the subreport, there may be better ways to handle, such as adding/modifying a groupFooter section so it can handle printing for multiple orders.

Userlevel 3
Badge

hi @mbridges00 , for the sub report it is what I want, but now a new problem is, the variable taken from the main report for the sub report has been successfully retrieved but the filter in the sub report doesn't work and causes data not to come out.
but when I try to save the subreport into the main report, the data comes out successfully.
why is it like that? Please help

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @abdi were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved