Solved

Account Report customisaztion

• 21 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi, 
I run an “account details” report from Finance/ Inquiries/ Account details. Is it possible to add more column in the report (e.g. project number)?

Thank you.

Regards,

Raymond

icon

Best answer by RohitRattan88 21 March 2024, 19:53

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Rmak0501 ,

Which columns you need to add whether these are custom or standard?

If you are looking to add custom columns then you need to add those columns in Custom tab of customization editor for the respective grid.

I have added Project ID field from Customization editor. (refer below image).

Hope, it helps!

Regards,

Sagar, Greytrix

Added Project ID field in Account Details

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you, Sagar.

I want to add a column for “project number (one start with PRXXXX)” in the “account details” report so I can tell which project is the transaction belong to.

I am not familiar with “customization editor”. I know it sound silly , but may I ask how to get to those screens that you show above?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Rmak0501 

Follow the documentation @ Adding Columns to a Grid

Maybe ask your system admin/developer or partner for assistance if required. But this is customization 101. Shouldnt be too tough. Maybe try on a dev/sandbox instance first.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @Rmak0501,

You can navigate to the "Customization Projects (SM204505)" screen and create a new project. After creating the project, click on it to access the Customization Editor screen, as I've shown you before. From there, you can add custom columns to the screen.

Hope, it helps!

Regards,
Sagar, Greytrix

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved