Question

Next Lease Billing Date does not match my Charge Codes Schedule or BILL DATE when I created these leases

• 19 August 2022
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have this issue everytime I create a new Lease with the system. The NEXT BILLING DATE is always wrong and does not match the BILL STATE DATE that I create under DATES in the LEASES panel.

In these cases:

Lease ID LS00292 - under summary, it says the next lease billing date is 10/15/2022, but I need it to be 10/01/2022

Lease ID LS00293 - under summary, it says the next lease billing date is 10/15/2022, but I need it to be 10/01/2022

In both these cases, I did create the Leases on August 15th. But for the Charge Schedule, I wanted the rent to start 09/01/2022. I tried to correct the dates, ran Contact Billing and now they both say Next Lease Billing Date is 10/15/22. How do I get off this mid-month schedule?  I just need these leases to be on a scheudle where the Next Billing Date is on the 1st of the month. I am not sure why this mistake happens every time lol.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved