Solved

Union Burdened payroll contributions in Construction Job Cost

• 12 September 2021
  • 1 reply

I am using Acumatica Payroll with Construction.  I am not seeing the union benefits along with the raw hourly rate by hours being distributed to job cost jobs.  I have reviewed all the settings and do not see any action that would facilitate this process.

Any suggestions.

Thank you in advance

icon

Best answer by Denise Johnson 21 September 2021, 05:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

@ASarkisian35  - Hello!

There are many reasons why Union benefits may or may not populating and posting to the project costs once the paycheck is released. 

I would verify the posting setting in Payroll Preferences. 

Do you see the Union benefits on the paycheck for the employee?  If so, I’d verify the posting setting in Payroll Preferences is set to post Wage and Labor Burden.  

There could be other reasons as well.  If this isn’t the fix - contact your Acumatica Support team and submit a support case.  We’ll be glad to assist you. 

Thank you, 
Denise

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved