Solved

G/L recap before releasing payroll checks

• 15 December 2020
  • 4 replies

Anyone know if there is a way to print or view a report/inquiry of the GL posting of a payroll check before it is released?  I keep getting a G/L out of balance error when I go to release the check.  Not finding any answers in knowledgebase or general community search.  Any ideas are greatly appreciated.  Is there a good point person from Acumatica to ask payroll questions of or is this the best place to post questions of this type?

Thanks

Kathy

icon

Best answer by vkumar 15 December 2020, 07:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @kathy79 

You can post your questions here. One of our team member will review and respond. With regards to your question, on regular AP check form (AP302000), we do have a report ‘AP Edit Detailed’ (AP610500), which gives GL batch details before Check being released. However, no reports are available on Pay Checks and Adjustments screen (PR302000) at present. You may post a feature request on ‘Product Ideas’ page in this regard (https://community.acumatica.com/ideas).

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Kathy,

Better to post to Discussions forum, and choose the respective category.

Hi Irina

By discussion forums do you mean the customer community forum?

Thanks

Kathy

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I mean the Discussion Forum, it is accessible by partners, ISVs, customers and just guests 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved