Does anyone have have experience with ExakTime app?

• 14 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

We are in process of implementing Acumatica.  We currently use ExakTime to capture and report labor activities in the field.  I’m trying to get an understanding of what details/fields ExakTime provides for upload into Acumatica.  We are scheduling a call with ExakTime to discuss but thought I’d reach out on here to see if anyone has experience with the Acumatica/ExakTime integration.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @peter92

I attached a PDF in regards to ExakTime which they may give to you when you meet.  

I’ll let other customers reply with their experences.    

Let us or your partner know if you need any other information or assistance. 

We’ll be glad to help!

Denise

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thanks Denise.  I do have that marketing piece.  I’m looking for more specific details.  We have a call scheduled with Arcoro so I’m guessing we’ll have a better handle on things after that.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@peter92  - I’d be curious to know of your progress with ExakTime and Acumatica’s payroll solution.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved