Solved

Disable Release button for the employees that have the approval role

• 4 March 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello all,

I have been looking out for ways to disable the Release button for the people who have been assigned as Role = AP Clerk

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Laura02 5 March 2024, 11:50

View original

9 replies

Badge +18

Harry,

Here is a previous post from Acumatica Community where Naveen shows how to disable the release button for one role:

Only the screen is different - you will use Employee Time Cards where Naveen shows Inventory Adjustments.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Harry,

Here is a previous post from Acumatica Community where Naveen shows how to disable the release button for one role:

Only the screen is different - you will use Employee Time Cards where Naveen shows Inventory Adjustments.

Laura

Hello @Laura02 ,

i already went through this post, but whenever I select the following:

And try to save it, it changes back to Inherited.

Is there something that i am missing out?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Harry , Which version are you trying this on?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Harry , Which version are you trying this on?

Its 23R2,
Build 23.200.0151 +

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

@Harry - Did you try to remove the “Apply to Nested” checkbox from the parent role so it didn’t keep trying to apply that setting to the subordinate roles being inhereted?

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Harry - Did you try to remove the “Apply to Nested” checkbox from the parent role so it didn’t keep trying to apply that setting to the subordinate roles being inhereted?

Hello @jamesh ,

so ehat would be the parent part here?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hello @jamesh ,

the checkbox is just a read only. Not able to uncheck the Apply to nested box.

Badge +18

Hello Harry,

When Access Rights are inherited, go to the next higher mode and change there to Granted or Edit or Insert… whatever you need.

If you can’t change the next higher node, then go up one more.

Then come back to Release and Change it to View Only or Not Set or Revoked.

Laura

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey @ruchikasharma23 , @Laura02 & @jamesh ,

I have figured this out.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved