Solved

Certified Payroll questions..

• 18 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi!

As you have probably guessed, our company is in the process of transferring our payroll and construction information over to Acumatica. I am running in to a lot of issues when it comes to finding documentation on how to set up the payroll side of certified projects.  I’m not finding where to set up the codes for: Apprentice, Foreman, Electrician, General Laborer, etc under a job.  I am also not finding where to set up the different rates for an apprentice, depending on what level they are at.

Do any of you have any reference for this?  Or can teach me how to do this?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by tsnyder16 18 March 2022, 22:37

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

You will need to setup non-stock “labor” type items for each of the “levels”.  Then using the Certified Projects screen under the Payroll module, select the certified project in the look up field and enter the earning rates for each labor item with an effective date prior to your first payroll week.  The earning rates should reflect only the “prevailing wage” not the fringe benefit wage.  On the Fringe Benefits tab, enter the appropriate Fringe Benefit rate for each Labor Item.  You may also add any benefits that should reduce the Fringe.  (NOTE: These Employer Contributions/Benefit Codes must have a “Certified Reporting Type” specified in order to be seen in the “Benefit Reducing the Rate” grid.) 

Upon calculating the paycheck, you will be able to see the results on the Certified tab on the paycheck record.  This is a “Reader’s Digest” version of the instructions.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved