Today I Learned (TIL) Mac Hotkey to show element properties in acumatica

• 7 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello Fellow Mac users,

If you are in a menu and need to look up the element property to find control type, Data Class, Data Field, View Name, Business Logic, or Description the hot key is.

MAC

Control + Option > Click into the field.

PC

Alt + Control > Click into the field.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

I am Windows at work (like most of us I assume) but macOS at home so yes, I had to learn this short cut pretty quickly. :)

Userlevel 5
Badge

I am Windows at work (like most of us I assume) but macOS at home so yes, I had to learn this short cut pretty quickly. :)

Yes I use a PC and a Mac at work and at home, but most of my DEV work is done on a Mac.

Userlevel 5
Badge

We recently updated to 23R1 and the hot key quit working for me. I checked my user settings and added Customizer to my permissions and the hot key is working again.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved