Solved

Make user roles Localizable

• 25 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge
  • User Roles (SM201005) > Customizer: rename it to 'Customiser'

Can we make the spelling configurable in different country? for
example, we use UK English so we have to change the spellings everywhere.

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by sweta68 28 August 2023, 11:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You need to look at System Locales (SM200550) and the relates help pages in Acumatica. This will allow you to create different locales for languages and other format settings. You can then set up the translations required etc. These can then be applied to the system or user under there my profile. I have not really used it so will be some people on here with better experience using it than me but this will give you a pointer 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @jeffersonmacedo ,

In the Translation Dictionaries, select the desired language for translation. In the "Show in the UI" column, specify the screen name. Afterward, export the content to an Excel file. Make the necessary modifications in the Excel document, similar to the screenshot provided. Then, re-upload the modified file and save it.

Re-login the acumatica.

This will make changes everywhere in acumatica.

Regards,

Sweta

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved