Solved

Error when collecting strings for translation

• 5 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I am trying to collect strings for translation. I have created a Translation Set and added some screens which I need to translate. After this, when I click “Collect”, the process shows error after running for some time “Another process has added the 'LocalizationResource' record. Your changes will be lost.

icon

Best answer by davidnavasardyan09 21 August 2023, 08:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Did you figure this out?

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi @rajeshmishra90 .This error typically occurs due to concurrency conflicts. In database systems, when two processes try to modify the same record at the same time, the system has to decide which changes to save and which to reject. In your case, it appears that another process has modified the 'LocalizationResource' record while your translation collection process was running.

https://blog.zaletskyy.com/post/2023/04/19/another-process-has-updated-the-record-your-changes-will-be-lost

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved