Solved

Ability to Add Privacy Notice Popup or Text on Mobile

• 21 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hello,

It has come up in discussion about whether or not we can add a privacy disclaimer as text on the entry screen of the mobile device, or some obligatory popup. The text would read something like, “Using this application gives consent for your location to be tracked”. Something in that regard (I’m not a lawyer, just giving context). 

Again, I am open to creative ideas for how this could be displayed to the user on the mobile application- I listed two off the top of my head.

icon

Best answer by DavidEichner 10 March 2023, 21:40

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @rhooper91 

This would require a customization project.  Check with your partner to see if they have the resources to handle a customization like this (if not, they can reach out to Kensium to outsource the development project if they’d like).  Alternatively, I’d recommend entering this as a product suggestion under the Product Ideas section of the community site.  https://community.acumatica.com/ideas 

Best,

David Eichner, CPA

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved