Solved

Where can i View Consumption ?

• 8 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

where can i view consumption per part number ?

Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by jamesh 8 February 2024, 19:55

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@cervantes09 - can you provide more details? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

for replenishment purposes, how do i view my part number (inventory) consumption? i see replenishment data but do not find historical or open order(s) consumptions 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @cervantes09 !

Under Material Requirements Planning, you can go to the Detail Inquiry here:

Select the inventory ID you’re looking at, and it’ll show you the total QTY on hand, as well as the historical production orders and purchase orders. If set up, it will also shoe you your Reorder Points, Min/Max Qty’s, Lot Qty, Replenishment source, lead times, etc.  

Userlevel 1
Badge

i don't have his option 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Without MRP, you’ll need a custom GI to see the different material movements (Including Consumption and Adjustments). 

Here’s one that will break down Material Details by Transaction Date, Inventory ID, Production number, Work Center, and individual operations.  It will include reference numbers you can drill down into.  This GI pulls all the records and will take a little bit to pull all the data, so I suggest setting a parameter of your choosing. 

Otherwise you can also look at Inventory Transaction History but you’ll need to figure out what kind of issue/receipt the transaction type refers to and it isn’t easy from that screen...  

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

James

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved