Solved

Unable to release move transaction of multiple operation by selecting last operation and releasing

• 25 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello Experts,

I am Unable to release move transaction of multiple operation by selecting last operation and releasing i am getting error of.

icon

Best answer by AndreasKleinfeld72 26 March 2024, 11:34

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

How many operations are on your production order and which ones are marked as control points?

And what version / build are you on?

Hello Angie, I have 2 operations and both are marked as control points.

version -23R2

build-23.207.0025

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi vishalsharma49,

if you activated “control point” for the first operation (0010) you have to move the operation before moving operation 0020. That´s the purpose of “control points” to force the worker to report the dedicated operation and not to backflush the whole order by only move the last operation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@AndreasKleinfeld72 is correct - it seems like you might want to deselect the Control Point check-box on your first operation.

@AndreasKleinfeld72 is correct - it seems like you might want to deselect the Control Point check-box on your first operation.

Thanks it works now.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved