Solved

Unable to create demand through mps and forecast

• 6 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello experts, I am facing issue while generating demands from MPS and forecast, for Eg. :- I have created a demand from so for date 06/03/2024 for item A and run the MRP demand from sales order gets reflected but when I am creating demand on MPS for item ‘B’ and a forecast for item ‘C’ of same date as on sales order my MPS and Forecast demand are not getting into MRP display screen and in MPS screen active check box goes inactive.  

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 6 March 2024, 14:13

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@vishalsharma49 - check  your demand time fences….

hi Debbie, time fence for forecast aswell as mps its already set to 30

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@vishalsharma49 - can you please attach a screenshot of your MRP parameters? Also your forecast and MPS screen. Have you played around with your quantity on Forecast? (to make sure your sales orders are not consuming your Forecast?) We will know more once we see the screenshots. 

Hello Debbie, here is the screen shot for two demands one from sales order and one from master production schedule.

after running mrp only demands comming from sales order is displayed in mrp screen, but demand from master production schedule is not reflected to inventory planning display screen of same date which is on sales order

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@vishalsharma49 - were you able to figure this one out? 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved