Solved

Tying Multiple Stock Items together to track price history

• 4 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hey Everyone,

If I have a stock item, HHH000BX0001, and there are multiple artwork version created (physically), how can I differentiate those versions in Acumatica while still keeping only 1 ID? I’d like to avoid using the LOT/PO function if possible. 

Being able to use only 1 ID will allow to track cost under only 1 ID version having to filter and consolidate multiple ID’s. 

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 5 January 2024, 16:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Using lot or serial tracking is the best method within the current functionality of Acumatica.

There is a related idea to enhance inventory management to support version tracking.

Please see if this Idea matches what it is you are needing - upvote the idea - and add your specific Use Case / Business Scenario

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@ik312 There is also an Administration Guide that I have attached.  Additional documentation can be found for each version in the ‘Builds’ files… https://acumatica-builds.s3.amazonaws.com/index.html?prefix=builds/23.2/PDF/

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved