Solved

Trouble Creating Production Order from Sales Order

• 2 January 2024
  • 8 replies

I am trying to create production orders from a sales order, but I keep getting this message:

Creating production orders: At least one item has not been processed.

I have done this hundreds of times, but I have never had this difficulty before.  What am I missing here?

icon

Best answer by PragatiMalviya64 2 January 2024, 22:25

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

@JPaul  Can you check the Prod. Link command to see, if the production order is already linked to the SO line? 

@PragatiMalviya64  There are no production orders linked to this sales order.  It is a new sales order, BTW.

@PragatiMalviya64 This is what I am getting:

Userlevel 4
Badge

Use the Create Production Orders screen to create the production order for the sales order (AM510000) and it will tell you what is actually wrong. This screen is used in the background by the SO screen, but the SO screen does not show the errors from the process like this screen does.

Userlevel 4
Badge

@JPaul  I think reaching out to support will be ideal because it's hard to tell from this error. 
You can also use Create Production Orders form which can provide you the error message. 

Ok, so I tried to create one of the production orders in Production Order Maintenance, and I got this:

Userlevel 4
Badge

@JPaul This looks like an Accounting Period error. Accounting Period for 2024 should be active. 

@PragatiMalviya64 You were correct.  I activated the Financial Period for 2024 and that resolved the problem.  Thanks so much for the help!!!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved