Solved

Terminating Active users in bulk

• 31 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

We are closing our books for the year.  I have to terminate all the active employees who are working on scan jobs at 8:00pm.  I thought there was to terminate active employees in bulk?  Or is the only way to terminate active staff is;

1. Access the Clock in Menu option
  2. copy the active Employee Id
  3. Next go to the clock entry menu
  4. Enter the Employee Id into the employee ID field.  When the Employee comes up
  5. Hit the “Clock out” button.

Is this the only way?

icon

Best answer by angierowley75 6 February 2024, 15:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yes - there is no bulk termination feature.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks, for your reply.  Would you know if there are any plans to change this?  I would think if a company has over 100 employees and they have to terminate each one individuality.  That would not be an efficient use of one's time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You can create an Idea on community.  There is nothing on the roadmap to address this need at this time.

is there no way to update user attributes in bulk by uploading a .csv?  a list of all users, with an updated status of “inactive” or something similar.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I agreed, think about a company that has hundreds of users and you have manually update each one.  Isn’t an ERP system supposed to be model of efficiency? 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved