Solved

Scheduling in Sub Assembly Environment

Userlevel 2
Badge

Does anyone have any good resources for scheduling in an environment with sub assemblies?  Do you use Acumatica data? Visual boards? Would you share your screens or process?  or visual boards?  Is there any videos or resources you could point me to learn the best practice?  do you have a dedicated scheduler?  Any comments on large vs small jobs?  Trying to get better at this.  Thanks!   

icon

Best answer by Debbie Baldwin 17 June 2022, 17:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@kirbygompf32 - I’m sorry I am just now seeing this request. Have you reached out to your partner to set up some training in this area? If you are still needing help, private message me. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

@Debbie Baldwin Yes I have and my experience is manufacturing is not their area of expertise.  Good on accounting side.  

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved