Solved

scan materials on acumatica mobile app.

• 17 April 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi, We recently upgraded to 2022r2 build 211 and noticed when we use the scan materials on the mobile app, that it no longer asks to scan the lot/serial number. a majority of our items use lot/serial numbers so this is a big issue. This was working on our previous version 2021r1.

Is anyone else aware of this or know a fix for this?

icon

Best answer by mna10 5 February 2024, 17:25

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@mna10 Please log a support case. This has not changed and should be working as it worked previously. 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@mna10  Did you upgraded the mobile app to the latest version?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Debbie Baldwin , thanks. our VAR put in a case and was advised there was a change to this. I will be putting in a case as well.

Hi @ramuv9 , yes, the app has been updated.

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @mna10 were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @Chris Hackett , I emailed Acumatica support regarding this and they pushed it to development. I have not heard back from them with an ETA of when this will be fixed.

Was there a resolution to this? I am getting the same question.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @rhodesie this issue was fixed when we upgraded to 2022r2 215 however a new issue then occurred.

When we release the order from the app, it just stays on that screen and asks for a "barcode of item" instead of going back to asking for "barcode of production ID" so we can scan the next production order. 

We are forced to get out of the screen totally and go back in to scan the next order.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved