Solved

Safety Stock not showing in the Stock Item Screen under inventory planning

• 7 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Is there a setting somewhere that would prevent Safety stock from displaying in the stock item screen under inventory planning.  This is opening the screen and not having an item class selected yet.  So it is for a new stock item with nothing selected.

icon

Best answer by andrestamour43 7 March 2024, 16:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

@ltussing03 - The planning method on the general tab controls what is displayed on the Planning Tab.

The screen shot you have provided is representative of an instance that has both Inventory Replenishment and MRP enabled or only Manufacturing enabled. 

Assuming this instance is using both Inventory Replenishment then do the following to see safety stock field 

• Change your item planning method to MRP and notice that safety stock appears. 
  • Change your item planning method to Inventory Replenishment and notice that the Replenishment grid contains a field for safety stock 

Please let me know if this resolved the issue or if I have overlooked something. 

Sincerely, 

Andre St. Amour

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Thanks!

Item planning method set to MRP and there it is!

Someone had changed the item classes which threw me off.

Thanks for the help!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved