Question

PURCHASE RECEIPT ERROR

• 12 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi i am receiving from an po and got this error:

it looks like ‘SPLIT” in the location of the warehouse..i did some research and just can;t find the solution for it. 

image 1 is the error message

image 2 shows all the location of this particular receiving warehouse

the image 3 is the po

Thank you So much! Zoey

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@zoeymuff  did you try to just select the location in the drop down? (when you click in the location field)

Also - if you hover over the “x” by “Details” it should give you more information. 

One more thing… if this is a lot/serial tracked item - you may need to go to Line Detail to enter the Lot/Serial. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Debbie,

it is non track item. there is no “details” provided when hoving to “x”

i received two more po from the same vendor just to check: no problem see below

the only thing i could think of is: stock item with the receiving error “split”, the item class, default warehouse diff. from the warehouse on the po,, but i don’t that should not  be the reason. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

IT will be nice to understand what the error message is simply for learning , i am right now just testing the software.

-Zoey

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved