Solved

Production orders not moving into "in process" status

• 28 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to check for this problem? I have complete the first level move and it looks like the inventory has been allocated to the production orders but the status of the orders is not changing from “Released” to “In Process”. Any help is appreciated. TIA

icon

Best answer by claytonsummers 1 December 2022, 00:10

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Can you share more details?  i.e. screen shots? so we are better able to assist?

Userlevel 1
Badge

As you can see the production order is released but the first line of the production details is complete. Let me know if there is anything specific you need to look at to be able to assist with this and I will be glad to get you that information as well

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi @hstone 

I am sure this is not it, but have you refreshed the screen to see if the status updates? :)
Also, what build are you working with please?

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@hstone - this could be related to the fact that you have zero (0) Run time on operation 10. Not sure. Have you issued any material?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It appears you uncovered an issue - please create a support case so we can work to provide you a fix.

Userlevel 1

When we have issues like this, my go to is the event history.  You can check there that the material issues have been released.  I have seen unreleased material issues do something like this.

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved