Question

Producing to 1 main product and many subproducts or producing to many main products

• 18 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Dear all,

Please help to advise me in this case: I want to produce to many products (main and subproducts) in one product order.

For example:

I have a rib and then process to 3 products as ribeye, rib fingers, short ribs. To do, we need labor and equipment (fixed asset).

So How to build BOM and Production Order

Thanks and Best regards,

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @seedcomsupport Hope this work around helps. In Acumatica KIT Disassembly (without using Manfacturing) try splitting the finished goods inventory to Components. The disassembly should split the kit into components in the inventory. In this case you should define the final product of your BOM as Kit item and Kit specification would be required.

Userlevel 1

Thanks @ChandraM ,

KIT Disassembly cannot be apply because we need add labor feeequipment fee, utility bills, other raw material fee

We try to use production order and use by product (negative in BOM), but still stuck in COGS  as some fees have been gotten at the end of month (utility bills). 

Best regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @seedcomsupport Thanks for the update

Userlevel 7
Badge

Hi @seedcomsupport were you able to find a solution? Thank you!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved