Solved

On Production order: Where is Child Order information stored?

• 31 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

In a Manufacturing environment it can be helpful to have both Parent and Child Orders available for a reference.

Where would I find the Child Order designation within Acumatica?

Under references there is only the Parent Order available, yet when this is my Parent Order and I want to see the connected Subassemblies, is there way natively to see this?

The anticipated Use Case in the end is to have this information printed onto the Production Ticket so the Operator knows where to get the Material from if it is physically not in the designated Locations.

Either way, a View where I can see all the Child Orders to a Parent Order would be great.

icon

Best answer by AndreasKleinfeld72 31 January 2023, 18:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

You can see the referenced production order (connected subassebly) in the Production Order Details form, select the appropriate line and go to the Line details (Button). As I can see it is not printed on the production ticket in standard but would be useful.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

You can see the referenced production order (connected subassebly) in the Production Order Details form, select the appropriate line and go to the Line details (Button). As I can see it is not printed on the production ticket in standard but would be useful.

Thank you for the quick response!
At least we have it there but it is everything but accessible.

Once again, thank you for pointing me in this direction!

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved