Solved

MRP Promise Date not Matching Production Order

• 17 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Has anyone else had issues with 2022R1 and how Production Orders and MRP relate? We just upgraded to 2022R1 and I am now having issues - wondering if there is a setting that changed that we didn’t catch when testing. 

Production order is set with a start on date of 2/27/2023. There is a PO for the item needed that is open with a due date of 1/10/2023. MRP is saying we still need to order the items with a Promise Date of 10/10/2022.  I can’t tell where MRP is pulling the 10/10/2022 promise date from. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by cwise52 17 October 2022, 22:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

We may have just run into this ourselves and reported it as a potential bug. In our case, we discovered that if we use rough cut planning to schedule production orders, the MRP release date does not update from the original production order. If however, we schedule the production order from the production order maintenance screen the MRP release date is updated correctly.

I though it was worth mentioning. It sounds very similar to what we are seeing.

Userlevel 3
Badge

We’ve also reported it as a potential bug - hopeful for a resolution soon! Thanks for your insight. 

@mpowell @cwise52 Hello! Did either of you ever get a resolution to this? We’re having the same issue. MRP is holding on to the original promise date and does not seem to want to update in MRP when we change it in the production order. We are still on 2022R1. Was wondering if you knew if this issue was fixed in more recent versions. Thank you

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved