Mobile App - Best practices

• 1 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge

Looking for insight/opinions on scanners/tools to use the Mobile App on my production floor.  What scanners have you used?  Are there options out there for integration of the scanner to have the Acumatica Mobile app directly on the scanner?  Traps and pitfalls setting up the system and using the mobile app for transfers?

My use case is to have material handlers stocking and pulling inventory from specific locations to different specific locations.  Looking for what has worked best for other companies.  I will have forklift drivers and pallet jack operators making the transfers, so I need something rugged and user friendly.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@claudematherne24 - if you would like to send me a private message - I can give a few options. 

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved