Solved

Material Wizard 2

• 17 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Here is my issue:

BOM is configured correctly and all components are in stock 

Creating a prod order in the “prod order maint” for the quantities

Once the order is released, click the “...” and release the materials for the order

This usually creates the materials batch transaction, but it doesn’t create a batch or even display any of the components to be allocated to the Production Orders.

I replicated the same issue for the same item with a much larger qty. 

Moving the wizards to the workspace via site map, i can see the production order in the Material Wizard 1 , but when selecting the order, it does the same thing once pushed to Material Wizard 2

icon

Best answer by ERPTwang44 17 March 2023, 21:04

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@ERPTwang44 - What does critical materials show? Please reply with screenshots.

Userlevel 1

Resolved the issue, BOM was not defaulting under source tab on the Production order eve after resetting the BOM revision to default. Reissued the Production order and can now release the materials via wizard 2.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@ERPTwang44 - that’s great. Remember the BOM will not default if it is on hold. Not sure if that was the problem or if you didn’t have a default BOM on the item. 

Userlevel 1

Wasn’t on hold but i just reset it as default and replanned the order and it worked

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved