Solved

Labor Batch Fails -

Userlevel 4
Badge

All I have a labor batch that Will release, create the GLBatch and Create the Cost Batch however the cost batch will not process. and the labor batch ends with an error Another Process has added the ‘AMProdEvent’ record. - The labor batch is still in “balanced” status, the Cost Transaction is still in “UNReleased” Status. My assumption is I could probably release the cost transaction. Which would finish the process. But would that close the Labor batch? 

icon

Best answer by cmoreland 21 June 2022, 16:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@cmoreland which version are you on? I believe this may be something fixed on a the latest version. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Debbie Baldwin - we are still on 21R1 114.033 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@cmoreland which version are you on? I believe this may be something fixed on a the latest version. 

Just an FYI I have opened a support ticket for this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

@cmoreland ok thanks! If you want to email me the ticket number then I can check to make sure you are taken care of. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

@Debbie Baldwin Thanks - They were great and followed this through with an answer. For those looking at this issue the answer can be found here 

Userlevel 7
Badge

Thank you for sharing the solution with the community @cmoreland !

About Acumatica ERP system
Acumatica Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for rapid integrations, scalability, and ease of use, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Connected Business. Delivered.
© 2008 — 2024  Acumatica, Inc. All rights reserved